2016 was a great year, here at Torly Kid! See our Top 16 moments of 2016 listed below. What was a highlight of your year?
1. Torly Kid Tween Book Club featured on The Today Show
2. TK attends it's first international trade show: PittiBimbo in Florence
3. Torly Kid featured in the February Issue of Earnshaw Magazine
4. We launched our new travel planning business, Torly Travels!
5. Book Drive in April
6. Annual Hula Hoop Party - Keep your eyes peeled for our May 2017 date!
7. First official photoshoot with Caitlin Cannon Photography
8. Celebrity Sightings! The following were spotted shopping at TorlyKid: Jennifer Nettles, Heidi Klum, Amy Lacker, Molly Ringwald, Robert Duffy, Aurélie Claudel, Keira Knightly, Christy Turlington, Mindy Kaling, Lauryn Hill, Melissa Errico, and Harvey Keitel
9. Silhouettes By Erik: Erik visit us each year in June and November; perfect timing for Father's Day and the Holidays
10. Annual Sidewalk Chalk Contest - We know it's a ways away, but we look forward to seeing you at our September 2017 contest
11. Halloween Trick or Treating in Tribeca. We gave away 3,680 pieces of candy this year!
12. Candy Drive: Bring in unwanted or excess Halloween candy and receive a store discount. We send what we have collected to various charities in NYC and around the USA.
13. Featured on the Toddling Round New York Blog for our post-election window display
14. Annual Coat Drive
15. Torly Kid staff holiday party: Stray Boots Scavenger Hunt and mexican food. What could be better?!
16. Caroling with Carol... our favorite way to round out the year
Thanks for sharing in these moments with us. Carol and staff are looking forward to 2017 and all the opportunities that come with a new year. Come by the store and say hi!